Gotta make a first post eventually, might as well put it here. For me, a total overhaul of the recon 'mission' idea would be great. I for one really enjoy the early war scene of reconnoitering/recording where artillery falls but it all feels so empty.

A system using the 'bombsight' view with a camera button that takes a screenshot and applies some graphical tweaks to it to give it the appearance of being a period photo would be neat. Combine that with an in game system that keeps track of how many photos you take (and maybe even records how many enemy units were visible in the photo to give a score towards promotion perhaps?) I'm not a coder, but I've dabbled enough to know that wouldn't be very easy most likely. It is a wishlist tho, so I'll wish. smile

On top of that I'd love to see an addition of a simple pop up radio stack (I know, very immersion breaking) so that you can enter in the radio freq for the artillery doing the firing and help them aim their shelling using morse code or some such.

Of course, to go with that. More recon kites! Especially the Albatros ones.