My son's friend runs an ex-UK Supra here in Belgium, meaning it is right hand drive, it's well sorted and goes like stink. My son and that friend also have rebuilt early 90s BMW 325 which are classified as Old Timers so they get tax breaks etc. on running them.

Anyway 2 weeks ago my son his friend and girl friends were at a nightclub with the Supra and while the rest of them had a drink or two my son's friend remained BOB (it was a campaign to stop drinking and driving, from that the designated driver gets called Bob) leaving the nightclub they got a few hundred meters along the road and they get pulled into a traffic control.

When they stop, the police officer knocks on the window and the girlfriend winds down the window, from the moment they stopped my son, who is in the back, started filming with his mobile. The police officer shoves a breathalyser in to the face of the girlfriend and asks her to blow, she does as she is told, and, as she has had a good drink the breathalyser goes off, "Right" says the police officer "pull over there, we have some paperwork to do." "But I'm not the driver officer" says the lass, then the police man bends down and looks in the car and starts laughing.
The rest in the car were in stitches all through the whole thing, all papers etc. were all in order.

Darn! he has pulled the video off of his facebook page.

Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil
Sons of the hound come here and get flesh
Clan Cameron