Sorry my posting has been so sporadic the last couple of weeks, but I've been very sick. Around the first of the year I started suffering some severe swelling in both my lower legs. Special compression socks have helped, but two weeks or so ago they started sweating, i.e. the water was leaking out of my legs, and I couldn't wear the socks because the water would make them stick to my legs and I had to cut them off. I can't do that every day, so now I'm getting my legs wrapped in bandages three time s per week. I'm taking water-reduction pills and Potassium to replace what the water pills remove. The swelling (and some other problems) seems to be caused by either my liver or my heart. They're doing tests to try to find out which. All this means I'm now spending several hours per week driving through city traffic to spend several more hours at the Medical Center. On top of that I find myself sleeping a lot more than usual.

My first priority is still my work on the '100 Years' thread, so gaming is falling further and further behind. If I ever get better I'll try to play more and post more, but at this stage I can't make any promises. I'll try to keep people informed as to how it's going.

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done