Hi Banita, Thanks for the compliment! I was thinking of reworking the Blackshark so all the instruments work and the navigation map and targeting screen are exportable to my second monitor like they're supposed to be. Neither screen is exported as an MFD. I have a very simple cockpit at home, with two instrument displays and a ring of programmable buttons around each display. If you guys redo the 3D models, I can redo the gauges and instruments so they work. DCS shouldn't have the only functional Blackshark around, ours should be working too.

I don't really like doing the 3D modeling though. I don't really want to come home and do the same thing I have to do all day at work.

The Mi-28 also only exports the targeting screen, and I'd like to add a gauges screen to the MFD export function. If somebody wants to redo the Mi-28 cockpit, I'd like to see the Mi-28N Night Hunter cockpit. The data screens are basically already done for the KA-52, all I'd have to do is figure out where the code is and copy it over into the Mi-28N. That's a lot easier than programming it from scratch. The same goes for updating the Mi-24 to an Mi-35. The Mi-24 doesn't export the MFD map screen either even though it's half-way implemented in the code. It needs a gauges screen exported as well. Adding in the gunner's monocular view shouldn't be too hard either, since we already have code to do that on the Apache to work from.

Adding another helo like the Blackhawk is more challenging. I'm not sure what that would take, adding a new helo onto the selection screens.

Last edited by Javelin; 06/09/19 11:09 PM.