Alright then, thanks for the discussion. For now I'm going to wait and see for at least a couple weeks. Everyday day I'll check which drive is C: and if system protection is on and then go from there. I think reliability of a SSD is more important than the speed for me. I've never had a MHD crash but they do have mechanical moving parts. I know they say you could hardly wear a SSD out in a lifetime but I over think everything so I'll get at least a 500GB. I should be able to install and then clone C: to it (on paper). It only take ten minutes to clone my 500GB drives and windows is not even running which is the part I like.

I agree that modding is half the fun and it makes the playing more fun too to get your handy dandy modifications into the game.

If anyone else looking at this thread has had a similar experience where a total disaster has been totally fixed with a power cycle (fingers crossed) I would be interested to know if maybe these things sometimes happen and I don't need to worry so much until it starts repeating.

Thanks

"There is nothing wrong with laziness. The old saying 'The early bird gets the worm', just goes to show you the worm should have stayed in bed. So, when I volunteered for WW II, I signed up to be a fighter pilot because it was a sittin' down job." -- Robert Heinlein