I'm sure I'll get it, most likely at launch, but I want to see more gameplay. Although Wildlands was very muc like Far Cry, I thought it was a great game and made much more sense that FC. I loved raiding the camps and the bases. I'm concerned that the drone thing will be overdone. Maybe it will just emphasize the need for stealth, which is how I prefer to play the game. I would assume the Wolves (kind of silly looking Sith characters IMO) are all story mission related, so maybe not too obnoxious.
I'm interested in the bivouac. I wanted something like that added to Wildlands, kind of like the survival/camp mods in Skyrim for health bonuses, passage of time for your raids, supplies etc. I'd like to see a reason to have that backpack. Additional supplies etc. instead of being just cosmetic. Leave it behind for raids for less exhaustion and better movement. Maybe this will be similar. I fell asleep watching the video last night so maybe they covered it. Found this online and it sounds good.

Bivouacs
In Ghost Recon Breakpoint, you’ll have to establish bivouacs across the island of Auroa, which you’ll use as a place to heal injuries and reconfigure your character’s class and gear. These also serve as main fast-travel destinations across the archipelago.
Another useful reason to stop by at a bivouac is to check the weather forecast, so if you want to skip time so that it’s dark and stormy when embarking on your next covert mission, just stop by a bivouac.

...In addition to standard injuries, Ubisoft says you’ll now experience hunger, thirst, combat stress, and fatigue, although we’re yet to see these in action.

I do wish they'd kept this a little more "real world" instead of creating an island. IIRC all games to date have been based on real places, even if not entirely representational.
One more thing I want to see, which was the biggest oddity in Wildlands for me: I want the squad to attempt to avoid detection, not just be invisible to the enemy, crawling right in front of them in the middle of the road.
Nice to see the torch for fences, but I think simple cutters would've been fine. Better than having to blow up a fence or find a vehicle to ram it with.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor