An article that fairly compares AMD CPUs to Intel CPUs:

AMD vs. Intel: What's the difference between CPUs?

Right now, the competition for CPU dominance between AMD and Intel is closer than we've seen since the first Athlon 64 parts in 2003. AMD hasn't held the performance crown since 2006—not in every meaningful category at least—but with 7nm Ryzen 3000 CPUs coming this summer, and Intel still stuck at 14nm with Coffee Lake, this year is perhaps AMD's best shot at the title.

The above is the final paragraph in the article. Note: AMD lead in 2006 -- and a couple years before. However, Intel paid Original Equipment Manufacturers (Dell primarily) to not use AMD. This was ilegal and proven in Court. Intel had to pay AMD $1.5 Billion -- which they failed to do in any timely manner. AMD nearly went out of business as a result. Its the main reason why I'm an AMD fan (besides the point that their stuff is better than most think). Intel makes good stuff, but I can''t support them because unopposed they would "take us to the cleaners" (in my opinion).

The article may be wiorth a read -- if one needs to get caught up on the relative technology pluses and minuses.

Article

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro