Hi

After some hesitation, I finally decide to buy WOTR even though I have BOB2 and most of the other flight sims including WOFFUE. I must say I am generally happy with WOTR. However there are some key areas that I hope WOTR was able to provide. That is the sense of being there and being part of an AI squad, especially it being a single player sim, is important.

So the following are some of thoughts about the sim. This has more to do with interacting with the AI. I wish that there would there be some radio chatter during the take off time or during patrol time. Some communication with ground control regarding vectoring to targets (maybe I haven't come to this part of the campaign yet) or with tower about landing would be great.

The wingman/flight commands are very limited. Is it possible for this to be expanded? I was in a patrol in the campaign and after the patrol we return to base. I was flying as part of a squad and was trying to stay in formation throughout. There were no instructions throughout the patrol and none given about returning to base. And at a point near the base, the flight suddenly split up and went off to the base. Suddenly I am no longer linked to the squad. The rest of the squad seem to be still together but I was alone de-linked from the squad. During the landing it was all quiet. It is as if you are just flying on your own.

Nevertheless I am presently enjoying the sim as best as I can. I need some help regarding the "show hud" function. How do you still show the gauges but not the blue information on the top right of the screen? It seems shift F6 remove both.

Again I must say thank you to the developer for the great work done and the opportunity to be part of this era with no blood spilt!

Igorry