With college football over, it's about the only thing I watch on tv now. And they have had some great shows on recently.

The series How the Universe Works is just amazing. Great graphics, explanations from astrophysicists in laymen s terms
of what we now know. And what we now know just blows me away. From our little spot in the universe, with the help of the hubble
and keplar telescopes, gravitational lensing, and maths, we know where we are in our galaxy and have a pretty good guess
at what the rest looks like - and it's composition. Time-space, star nursery's, and exo-planets oh my.

Had a good show on last night about the lives of Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking, and their contributions to science.
With Einstein changing our understanding of time and gravity with Relativity, and Hawking furthering those concepts to
include black holes, the show was quick to point out that genius like that is rare.

Anyway it fascinates me. And knowing what I want to know now, wish I would have done better in my calculus class (some 40yrs ago).