I wrote "Steam data favors". "Steam" is an adjective describing where the "data" is located. As used, ''data" is the noun which "favors" (verb).

In short: data is favoring Nvidia. Not: Steam is favoring Nvidia. Steam is merely a location of the data. Just the way we speak/write in my town on this side of the Atlantic.

Also, I see that use of the word "favors" has an emotional connotation for some. I could have written it differently to be less emotional sounding.

At NASA we would have teleconferences with NASA folks in other cities. A study was done. The use of language in the various USA cities was different enough that it occasionlly lead to misunderstandings like the one we're discussing. However, the people having the misunderstandings did not realize it. They merely interpreted what they heard based on how folks talked and used language in their city.

Seems like that's what happened here -- merely an honest difference in how the language is used in different cities. Actually, given a global readership, I am aware of possibly being misunderstood. But, I was not sensitive enough to it this time. Sorry.

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro