Yep, I was in this and I have just given up on the P47 and 262. I asked what Ed was going to do about the VEAO P40 fiasco and got banned for like 3 or 4 months I think it was. Flatline is an A$$hole and nobody over there gives a rats ass about taking responsibility for the third parties they contract. That VEAO fiasco still burns my ass. If I ever build a more powerful computer I might try using the Normandy map, but it just doesn't perform well for me now. I hate to say it but I would Love to buy the Mig19 but, I don't dare because there is no scenario to fly it in. I have the Mig15 and F86 also which are quite excellent but again, no scenario to fly in. DCS is just a discombobulated POS right now. It is a shame because the WWII potential is there, but no vision as to where it is going or where it will end as far as a complete late war scenario. The Korean scenario is there for the taking, but ED is blind and wants to be everything to everyone. Instead it is nothing to a whole lot of potential customers. I haven't bought anything for years and doubt I will ever again unless something radically changes. But that is ok, back to WOFF UE, WOTR, CLOD, GBS, FC, ROF and good old IL2 1946, not to mention TC. Life is good for me and I am spoiled for sims, so ED can stuff it! yep

S!Blade<><