All in all I had a good and happy childhood, there were bumps along the way and a few times I thought my number was up only to manage to come through it, sometimes with help and sometimes on my own, I know my brother and I fought like cats and dogs but that was together, nobody could come between us, we have both stood up for the other on many occasions, just we were not really friends until later.

When I hear what my wife has to say about her childhood and how it influenced her decisions I shudder in horror, and it is not just her saying it, I have heard the same stories from her friends and sisters, even today she only looks after her father out of duty not love, and it was the same with her mother, she did not know to be happy or sad when she passed away, it really conflicted in her as it did in her sisters too.

Last night I was ready to throw the guy out after what he had been saying to my wife, then we found out he had been making the same accusations to his youngest daughter and husband a few days ago and the son-in-law was ready to hit him. He cannot do those things to me as he does not know either enough English or me enough Dutch, he does try tho but I feign ignorance and "ik verstand gi neit" I don't understand you smile

Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil
Sons of the hound come here and get flesh
Clan Cameron