Old time flight simmer here...
I really enjoy the game. I haven't been this excited since Lucasarts, Their Finest Hour (that was a game), but I have a couple of questions for the team.
Does the game simulate auto pitch for the 109's? I understand that auto mixture for the DB engine can be set to auto mixture in the workshop, but unsure about auto pitch.
Also, I noticed a problem with staying in a Hurricane formation while using auto mixture. Can't seem to keep up, but when I go manual, everything's fine (using same pitch settings).
I know it's early in the game development, but is there a manual out? Things like, what does the 'wingman' next to the pilots name on the flight board mean? Of course, I understand what a wingman does, but I'm only a pilot officer and the wingman is usually a flight officer with 4-5 kills. Maybe it represents who I'M the wingman of?
Speaking of manual, it would be nice to know exactly where I'm supposed to be in formation. I've figured it out I believe, but would like a little more clarification. Sometimes I'm number 4 in a 6 man lineup and my position is lead of the 2nd Vic in the flight. Does this mean I have control over that Vic?

Listen, I really love this game. Perfect step after Flanders Fields. This is the only flight sim that I can remember ever wanting to fly in formation. The AI is that good.

Clay

P.S.Hurry up with the Spitfire! I'm starting to like the Hurricane too much.

Last edited by Claymatzi; 02/27/19 01:15 PM.