Nearly finished! Still need to do the wing sleeves, the big gap that seals the swing wing sweep. The kit gives you either closed or open options and they are chunky and ugly looking pieces. I've got a few different ideas on ways to approach it and a couple of card templates i have made up, i just need to work out the sleeve material. Canopy still needs to be glued down, some work required for a nice fit. Pave tack pod still to be fitted. Still debating on whether to put the two extra missiles on and i really should have flattened out the tyres a bit before glueing. I may have a hunt around for some aftermarket rubber ones as the kit one look a bit rubbish and undersized in width . I think i've made the jet cans a bit to messy as well, i will look at pulling them off and redoing them. Overall though so far, i'm happy with the result as it ended up being a lot more fiddly than i thought it would be with the hump rework, the swing wing operation, poor fitting fuselage, overlapping wing pieces and my dodgy paint work and rework.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

size comparison, 1/35th tanks with 1/48 F 111. I'm very glad i didn't go with with 1/32 scale.

[Linked Image]

and a pic of the real deal

[Linked Image]

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships