Hello All,

This is my first message to the forum. I am not very deep into flight simulations (not as much of most people here), however my passion for WW1 aviation and history keeps me playing this wonderful game.
Even this topic shows the beauty of this game that everybody is asking for their demands (dreams) and definitely know/believe that this can be true somehow.

I have 2 wishes which I saw few time that other users also mentioned (even though I couldn't read all 50 pages);

- Top aces list time to time (every 1 week for example, like in the old Wings game)
- Ability to command the squadron depending on your rank/victories. Deciding the number o aircraft for patrols, formations, who will attend, how many flights...etc... Besides obligatory missions form HQ.

Regarding the first request (top aces list), I wonder if a Mod can be made, to add it to the game? Actually I made an excel sheet showing as time period of top aces during their times, and with this table I can select a week and see the list. This is helping me by the time of my own pilot, where I am in the list.
I can share this with anyone who wants.