When I join a new unit, I always keep an eye on the skins for the aces to see if they appear when we change aircraft. On several occasions I have found that the label on the skin does not match the label used for the pilot in the game, especially if he is a big fish with a number of aircraft skins in different units. I usually just change them but I thought I should share so that no one will miss out on seeing these wonderful skins when these pilots are encountered.

The one I found yesterday was Max Ritter von Muller. His Alb DIII early for Jasta 28w was mislabeled as _Max Ritter_von Muller. The label used for him in the game is _Max Ritter von_Muller. If these don't match, the skin for this machine will not appear and he will just a default skin. Simply change the label and you get to fly with, or against, him is his beautiful red Albatross. All the other machines assigned to him match this label, unless I missed one.

I will continue to post these errors as I find them and invite you all to post these errors as they are found. Let's not miss out a single one of these beautifully done skins because of a typo.
[Linked Image]

Attached Files dra Max Ritter v Muller.jpg
Last edited by jerbear; 12/24/18 02:30 PM.