It's the same ol same ol from ED, however I must comment on something: getting updates from developers down the pipeline to the teams that create the modules isn't just an ED failure. It's fairly common in the gaming world where the producer/developer have little to no experience with working with an outside team. Google Obsidian Edge/Far Cry. I was part of that dev team and when Crytek announced we were the first official mod for Far Cry we thought "great, now we can get some things done instead of hacking around the code". Crytek was slow in getting us engine updates and some of the other stuff we needed so the drive to work for free fell off. Which is a shame because our map guy was amazing. OE started out as a tactical mod for FarCry and had some really neat things that hadn't been seen in FPS's up till then. Night vision that would bloom if hit with bright light. When you got shot it spun your character (and reticle) a random amount so it was slower to get back on target. The mod itself was fun as hell to play, we had a nice little community, but when the devs got involved everything went downhill. I doubt Crytek did it on purpose, they were just on their own timeline and it was hard for them to commit resources to us when they were overwhelmed. So while I'd like to slag ED for being clueless I suspect it's more like what happened to us. Resources. However, that doesn't change the fact that once they sold a module they put their own name on it. Which in the legal world is very common. I'm a contractor. If I show up to a jobsite where the first contractor was fired and he did some shoddy work I am responsible for everything on that job if I accept the contract. Even if I missed something. Same thing with software. If for instance someone put some malware in the code for WORLD and it damaged customers, ED would be responsible and would very likely lose a class action suit. So with that being said I don't envy anyone who has to deal with a major developer of software.