Sorry to say but I’m leaving this fantastic WW1 game for a while.

It was at a VRarcade hall that made my intrest into VR, only I did dislike the pixel effect on the Vive and the Rift. After reading a lott of info, only two headsets would be my type of choice the Pimax5k and the Samsung Odyssey + both to expensive for shipping to the eurozone.
As always being very sceptical about VR, still, I did get me one Samsung Odyssey plus on a Blackfriday dail for $299, this is a complete set included the controllers. While the Pimax5k is headset only and will cost $699,- so shipped to the euro zone I geuss it would be raised to $1000

Now it it is all very difficult to adjust this VR for the IL2 series, but first impressions is that, even for me as an sceptical guy, there is no way back. I went from keyboard to joystick, from RB1 to Woff/RoF/FC, from 14” CRT to 27” IPS 2560p, did buy trackIR5, basshaker, pedals, throttle quadrant and all the improved hardware. Only this VR is for me one of the biggest immersive factor, it feels like you are finaly in a real plane. I did not believe all the guys who were shouthing that at the flysim forums, but yep they were right. When I dive the Spad in FC it is like in a real plane, I did feel it into my bloodstream. When making sharp moves you feel dizy.

Thanks for all the help and nice talking over here and sure I will always support the OBD WW1 if something new has been published, but right now I’m into VR.