Manfred von Douchemeister! I'm sorry, but this asswipe is a prick! No wonder he has so many kills. The high command has its collective head up his ass!

It's not enough that he has more kills than I have. It's not enough that he has more medals. It's not enough that his schmucky face is on every magazine cover in the Fatherland. It's not enough that he has a dozen Sanke cards and I only have one. He still feels compelled to steal my victories.

I'm leading the Flight this AM (And boy, does that rub this dickhead the wrong way!) We jump a foursome of DH4s. I get on the tail of one and kill the observer with a well placed shot, and then set the machine on fire. Flames and smoke everywhere as the EA goes into its death spiral after I pour 68 bullets into the crate.

As I watch it spiraling down, trailing thick black smoke, who shows up but Manfred #%&*$# von Richthofen himself! He puts six bullets into the EA, flies home, lands first, and claims my DH4!

Guess who got the kill? Manfred #%&*$# von Richthofen, the Douchemeister himself!

It's a cruel world, Stachel!

Attached Files Louvert_signature_pic_SHQ_9_17.jpg
Last edited by Nowi; 12/06/18 12:06 PM.

Nowi