Like I said, I'm just glad to have your report that it took a $2500+ machine to get 60 FPS continuously from WOFF, after 10 years.

Oh, and I was here (and on other sites) for all of the UncleAl days. Not sure why you feel compelled to bring all that up, unless you're already complaining to someone yourself, or just trying to intimidate me...but I seriously doubt you're concerned for what happens to me biggrin biggrin biggrin

Jealous? Hardly. I'm not the one who needs to show off the computer I paid someone else to build.

I'm not forcing anything on anyone. When I build/sell PC stuff, the choice is always the customers. I just typically advise against anyone spending needless amounts of money on the latest and greatest thing. But, I tell them if they want to do it, I'll build it for them. Then I explain how they can probably do as well (or practically so) for a better price - and I tell them to spend the difference on their family, church, or charity. 100% go for the less expensive options I offer.