Hey everyone.

I'm looking for an i7 3770k processor and was wondering if anyone here can help me source one. Because the Australian government sold our national assets, hates fun, hates its' citizens and punishes us with a GST that collects revenue on every transaction in order to prop up our absurd, backwards and tangibly baseless economy by funding ridiculously asinine social programs (like importing human beings from the third world to prop up our failing real estate bubble) the price for an i7 3770K here is exorbitant, to say the least. As such domestic suppliers are nonexistent because they are only interested in price gouging to pay their massively injust rent and taxes. Market price in the US for an i7 3770K is around $250 USD. Here it's $504 USD and that as to be shipped from Japan or China. (Welcome to "free trade", we're free to do things to your financial sphincter and you're free to take it without complaint or we'll accuse you of "hate speech".)

So, long story short, in the grand tradition of "Sticking it right up them" and the ANZUS treaty, I have resolved to enlist trans Pacific support from one of my colonial cousins in acquiring one of these processors without having to lubricate parts of my anatomy that ought best be used for other purposes. I am set up for this upgrade but prices here are inflated to an extent that would make a Zeppelin blush. I love sticking it to "the man" and I love sticking pins in overly inflated things (there's something satisfying about the way they go "*POP*" and then sag sadly to the floor). So, if anyone is willing or able to help then please PM me.

If one of you has a second hand one then I will buy it from you for a fair price. or if one of you would be willing to have one shipped to you and send it on to me. I will compensate you for shipping and your trouble.

Let's pretend I got the BWOC badge to embed here.

Wenn ihr sieg im deine Kampf selbst gegen, wirst stark wie Stahl sein.
"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji