I agree about the WOFF AI. I haven't played every flight sim in the world, but I consider the WOFF AI the best among the many that I have played going back to JET in the mid-1980s. As CCIP says, it is aggressive, it can be deadly, but at some point, like human pilots, it does break off and go away.

Moreover, all the pilots are not the same. They are roookies, they are veterans, and they are aces, and they behave differently. Flying Entente, my biggest dread is taking on those damned Rolands. If you get damaged and break off, those buggers come after you!

As for price, well, what can I say. Nominally, WOFF is inexpensive, but, #%&*$#, after I shelled out my $30, then the real costs started piling up. My graphics card was slow. $800! I needed more memory. $300. I needed SSD drives to get it to load faster. $500. I needed TRackIr. $150. And then, damnit, I needed a GSYNC monitor to get the most out of my graphics card. There goes another $900. Bottom line? WOFF cost me almost $3 large!

All that said, I do not feel as if the money has been wasted. After I finish breakfast, I load up WOFF, start a sortie at my base, take off with the rising sun and cruise over the front truly immersed in the cockpit of my, currently, Nieuport 17, soaking in the sights and sounds (7.1 headphones) from a 35", curved monitor, armed with TrackIr. It's one step from a VR headset, with the ability to still use the keyboard and check my email on my phone during uneventful sorties.

I love this sim.

Nowi

Attached Files CFS3 2018-10-19 06-30-20-65.jpg

Nowi