Perhaps this is covered by the rule that gentleman do not discuss their scores, as Willy reminded Bruno. Nevertheless....

What was your best score? I've been flying in WOFFWORLD on and off for almost ten years. I've never managed to get near MvR's 80 kills. My best score was 50, with a German aviator who recently died at the hands of a two-MG Tripe when a snap-shot took out the controls during a low-level kurvenkampf. My next aviator, "Tony" Michaels, died this morning, mortally wounded by the first burst from a gunner in a Roland. Yea, I had the rare advantage of height and made the mistake of attacking from above. Poor Tony! He had jsut returned from leave after being awarded the Victoria Cross.

Looking back over the years, my best scores were a few that reaching into the low forties. My recent score of 50 I attribute to the addition of Track IR. But on the whole, few of my pilots ever reach 30. Most do not reach 20. I'd guess my ten year average is about 15.

I'd point out that I fly with assorted aids, or cheats if you prefer. I'm 66, my eyes are bad, and I suffer from both blue-green and red-brown colorblindness. And I still have trouble reaching 30 kills, let alone 80!

So I thought I'd ask how well you are doing. What's your best score? What's your average score?

Nowi

Last edited by Nowi; 09/28/18 01:05 PM.

Nowi