Originally Posted by Tom_Weiss

I kept the labels on smile

Yes, I'm also using labels right now. Or more precisely a modified variant of the labels which displays a dot at longer distances (while they disappear at close distances). The problem that I had was that these labels appear on the lower side of the object instead right on the center of objects. In the meanwhile I found a modified label posted by someone which shows the labels right on the center of the object and I'm currently testing this label when playing DCS.
Anyway and IMO, DCS is only "playable" in terms of air-to-air combat (and sometimes even air-to-ground combat) with some sort of labels enabled.

Originally Posted by Tom_Weiss

Vikhrs worked very well in ripple firing and I discovered how much fun all those other A-G Russian weapons could be to use, you could even do realistic SEAD missions with the Su-25T, I was just looking at the dates and the last time I flew was 2009, afterwards I did some A-10C while it was in Beta but sort of never really spend much more time flying it.

Indeed, one of best things about DCS is that you can learn quite a lot about the Soviet/Russian "philosophy" in terms of avionics and weapons which and although I find such "philosophy" a bit "retarded" sometimes, it's indeed a very good learning experience.

The A-10C module is very good indeed. IMO the best two DCS modules are (and by far) the Ka-50 and the A-10C (I can't decide which one is "better"). The Huey module IMO wins the second place for the "best module" of DCS.