Mission Editor Tip #3:

Everybody knows that WOFF does not have a replay function. However, with the ME, you can now re-fly campaign missions!

Here's how: as soon as you have finished the campaign mission that you want to re-fly, start the ME and click "open mission file ." Open the OFF_Camp_Mission file. After the mission loads, click "Save As" in the Edit Mission box at the top of the screen. Name the mission anything you like, but be sure to save it with a .xml extension. Navigate to the OBDWW1 Over Flanders Fields\missions\scenarios folder and then open the folder that is the same nationality as your current pilot. Click Save.

To fly your saved mission, start WOFF and click on the Quick Scenarios tab on the main menu. Scroll down the list of missions until you find the name of the mission you saved in the previous step, click Go to Field, and away you go! Easy Peasy! Maybe this time you won't let the Red Baron get away!

Unfortunately, in your existing pilot's campaign, you are still stuck with the outcome from the original mission. Which is only fitting: after all, there are no "do overs" in real life, either!

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”