I agree this thread is boring and protracted, and seems to have no real purpose, a filler thread, innundated with drivel, i.e. useless, whoever previously said that. Posted by XIII, the comments have nothing to do with criticism, it's pure hatred about your life. What does that mean. It's all about criticism, mostly valid. I think it's this kind of ED inspired culture, cultivating blind allegiance within a large number, that is aimless, very detracting and ultimately counter productive, such as giving cows instead of improvements or new additions to existing aircraft. There are simple typos in the manual that haven't been corrected since lomac was released. Also, this community, or more so this developer, does not spend that time rather or to produce in depth training missions which is very unusual, to utilize the systems. Most of it is assorted tips that are scattered everywhere, that are disconnected, or I just don't have time now to get into it because I'm an extreme expert on the subject, posting videos about things everybody knows, except for the German guys and some BMS postings. Need someone to translate German. Or scattered tips if you're in a virtual squadron, hint: you're not a real pilot. It can't just be "Stay focused, keep your head in the game, don't get discouraged, keep your chin up, and practice, practice, practice, or discussing the scenery, there's Sally corridor or there's Rachel farms", I don't care about Rachel farms.That's a reason I have serious disagreements with posters that constantly praise ED, how they view this sim, and despite the expenditure how this sim is presented. That's the idea of education, so you build upon something already discovered, you don't have to develop Maxwell's equations over again, make them up yourself or wing it. Most of the "training" missions are "It's Showtime, and we're keeping score". I don't know what that means, I can do that myself in the mission editor, would much prefer to have the time spent developing exercises that actually explain ACM for example. That's the difficult work.