Originally Posted by Sobek
Originally Posted by xXNightEagleXx
I just don't like when people defend a given company even when there is no reason to, criticism can be good as long as it's based on real problems with realistic solutions (both technical and financial). On the other hand, denying/ignoring/minimize problems (not referring to anyone specifically) can do a lot of damage to the product growth.

I'd like to be pointed towards any person that argued that the netcode should not be improved. As far as i'm concerned, there was none.

I am reluctant though to see words like incompetence be thrown around by people who don't know the difference between bandwidth and latency. Anyways, i think i've had my fair share of SimHQ for another few months.

Don't worry Sobek i wan't attacking none of your directly, sometimes i make a few jokes but they remains joke (even though is hard to understand the tone over a post). I understood your point and i would be surprised if you didn't want things to get improved.

As i told, as long as the criticism is genuine there is no problem about it, however sometimes it is not or sometimes is just pretending too much (not pointing any finger to anyone).

Speaking for myself, i would say that DCS has just delivered 2.5 thus for me they have another 1-2 years of "trust" since they did a lot of work with the graphic and terrain engine. I would expect now free workforce to be spread among others critical area that are clearly remaining behind to others who has made UNDENIABLE excellent advancements. IMO no one can say that DCS has made no improvements in last 2 years, it is just that the program is not at the same level in all areas.

Have a nice day mate

Last edited by xXNightEagleXx; 07/04/18 10:00 AM.