I wouldn't say that it's entirely accurate that Ice is alone in his beliefs. Sure, now that the hornet is out, it's easy to forget the past. While a lot of work goes into their projects, some of their endeavors seem to have been useless, if not an enormous waste of time, and there's no getting around that it consumes resources that could otherwise have been delegated elsewhere. It would be hard to believe any other motive than generating a quick profit, based on established technology, most obviously in the realm of releasing numerous similar propeller type aircraft with very few systems or avionics. There is no question that there have been many useless if not inapparent updates over the years that address at best very peripheral things, while the hard work of developing a new consumer product that most people actually want is left untended. The only group I have seen actually go out of their way to not do that or take that route is Razbam. This is the difficulty of having very few options and very few competitors, in what is really a very targeted niche for a very specific group of people. There are several modules which I have bought, albeit usually at a sale price, which in retrospect I have no idea why I purchased, except to say I had nothing else to do and no other options, and that I like different flavors of ice cream, but in reality they have very little functional use to me. However, it has accumulated to a few to several hundreds of dolars directed to one sim and one developer, where in reality in comparison for other sims I have paid very little. I am almost certain that there are others who have paid the same, so I do not hear any sob stories about ED. The hornet itself, for all the hype is still in a very rudimentary stage, and the systems they are talking about not being implemented are very complex, perhaps much more complex than the ones already implemented, and I think a full and complete module is still at least two to three years off, and I believe they released it partly based on Wagner's very general tutorials, there is some sort of frustration or craving to show that we have done something, and because the optics started to become silly. As I have probably mentioned before, this is not an erudite way of saying it, but I regard ED as a type of lazy bugger operation, I remember in the good old days of BMS, I used to eagerly await their release which they did for nothing. While I don't share the same fervor as Ice, I don't think he's incorrect, and generally I am in agreement with the overall views he is trying to express.