So many trailers, so little time. Should i make a watch list here ?

Sekiro shadows die twice was a nice surprise, samurai/ninja dark souls IM SOLD ! seem more heavy in japanese lore then nioh.

Not feeling the new tomb raider, but i'm a fan of the series and i have to support my first waifu,

fallout 76 is bleh.....i haven't even finished vegas or 4.....i will give it a pass,

Elder scrolls seems to be hammerfell by the geography, i'll bet it will combine two places in one game,

Finally a Rage 2 sequel,more gameplay

Dying light is also with a sequel

Just cause 4,i honestly think it was too soon, they better fix and polish the game so i can forgive them for the previous one

Metro exodus gameplay

hitman is NOT getting my support untill its on bargain bin, the devs two timed us who bought the game on release,

Devil may cry V, well its looks like DMC and its capcom

The division 2,they already have my money, seems the gameplay will be more dynamic like the new east zone in the current game, i aprove this. but that fake script presentation uuuuuugh

Ori is a gem game and i'm glad its getting a sequel, i recommend anyone trying it out

But the best news for me was BATTLETOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BIIIIITCHES !!! this better come to PC,or i will find whoever is running microsoft these days and slam a pie on his/her face !

Feel free to contribute with new videos