Originally Posted by Flogger23m
Its a newsletter, not a bug tracker.

I never said it should be a bug tracker. What I'm saying is that it's peddling lies or at the very least, being vague on purpose.

It will have them at release of the final product, so no.

So why say From simple rockets to high-tech GPS and laser-guided bombs, experience what only Hornet pilots have experienced ‘til now if you can't experience them now?

It is Early Access which was mentioned at the top of the newsletter. Of course the final product doesn't exist yet. Of course they're going to advertise what their product will have once finished, like every other company in existence.

"'til now" doesn't sound like "once finished" at all. It doesn't sound like "1-2 years" either. Maybe you have different definition of "now"?

If you read the damn newsletter you'd read "Early Access".

If you'd read my post, you'd see the points you've missed.

If someone is dumb enough to be expecting a perfect, fully featured product after reading that newsletter then point them to me.

And after reading the newsletter, would you know exactly what you were getting in the Early Access? What features are available? Can you do mud moving? Even if you get LGBs and IAMs, do you have CCRP and a TGP in Early Access?

Originally Posted by bisher
I have not seen enough evidence to support any of this

The newsletter is not evidence?

Ice. Attacking the poster is the modus operandi in this forum

For those that cannot counter arguments with evidence of their own, yes. Even if it were the MO, you would join them?

I recall in one thread in this forum I had members question my ability to cope, made reference to my emotional state, etc. The disconnect to the topic was head scratching. And all the while you making reference and sharing your level of hilarity

And I've had them question my life priorities and other non-simming, non-DCS stuff as well. It just shows they've nothing else to say so do an ad hominem instead. It still doesn't make it right. You would join those ranks?

Links would be too easy

And again, those who claim to be evidence but have none make that exact statement. You'd engage in that practice as well?

- Ice