Sorry about that, I fail to see how you don't care enough... but care enough to tell us that you don't care enough smile
Or maybe you just don't care enough because you know you won't like the answers at the end of the road?

Originally Posted by bisher
lol Ice, no for me with little understanding of the process it is hard to say. But i'll bet you have proof that it's not hard for me to say

What does the process of writing of newsletters have to do with the accuracy or truthfulness of the content of the newsletter? Who cares of the process of how the newsletter came about? That is not what I'm pointing at, it is the content of the newsletter. If the newsletter was approved by ED powers-that-be, what does that say about them? If the newsletter was NOT approved by ED powers-that-be, what does that say about them? Take your pick and tell me what you think. Or don't, if you don't care enough. I don't really care about whether or not you care.

Originally Posted by bisher
If you feel so strongly would it not be prudent to avoid ED and their products

AFAIK, I've not bought any ED products in years smile so I'm good there, thanks!

- Ice