Yeah, I thought I'd get to keep all of them, struggled to keep that other mech intact, was it a Griffin? Annoyed I didn't get all of them, or at least be able to pick! I did strip the HS off the Highlander and put it in the Awesome!

This is really getting out of hand now wink Got a mission to take out an unknown heavy mech, so I purposefully took the minimum cash payout to get 3 priority slots for salvage.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not really a fan of the Crab for TT, I guess I just didn't like the model? But it's mine anyway. Same deal. AC/20 and SRM/LRM from the Atlast, if all connects, that's enough to fill the stability bar. A nudge from either the Awesome or Catapult with a PPC shot or the SRM/LRM on the Highlander and it topples over. Wait for it to get up, eat some damage, then tip it over again. The third salvo got a head hit too, so as soon as he goes over, pilot is out of action and full salvage is mine! biggrin

Wanted to get that second Catapult just for spares, but to be fair the Argo is filling up quite fast!

- Ice