Hello Gentlemen

I have been a member of Sim HQ off and on for the last seven plus years under different screen names on various sites for different sims during those years. I’m not one to reaaly post a lot of messages on the various topics in threads of interest but enjoy reading what everyone had to say about anything to do with those other various sims and now subsequently WOFF. I am an old Flight Sim player stetching back to Red Baron, Red Baron II/3D, Wings of Glory, Etc...I just left playing Rise of Flight I/C with Pat Wilson’s campaign generator for single player campaigning, which was quite excellent that is until I purchased WOFF UE plus the aircraft skin download and Mat Milne’s great music for this Sim. This was around 6 months ago. I just want to say that this Sim is just lights out fantastic in every which way!! Those words just don’t do it justice. I find myself drawn to it like a moth to a flame every day always wanting more!! It’s the best sim out there as far as I’m concerned. I’m currently flying a campaign with 66 Sqdn in March 1917 and preparing to enter bloody April!! My pilot has been blooded and tasted victory 3 times during March, so I head into this upcoming month of April with much optimism of getting out alive relatively in one piece. I’m hoping to lift some ale in a pub with some mates on leave in London to regale one another, not so much as to our glorious victories but just how lucky we were to survive and continue on....As always I find great assistance from everyone here when reading posted threads on fixing issues; New Mods, wish lists etc to make WOFF even better..if that is even possible. The banter and sense of humour from everyone is quite top notch!! I look forward to reading and now partaking in discussions plus posting the odd thread. On that note Gentlemen I take leave of your fine company until the next time!!

Cheers!!

Deej

Last edited by Deej7066; 02/26/18 06:15 PM.