I just wanted to say "Thank you" to OBD for all of the incredible work they have put into OFF/WOFF UE over the years. I have been flying missions in "hardcore" mode for the last week or so - meaning no labels, no tac, no zoom, stick with whatever mission I am given, etc and it has been a truly great experience. I literally unmapped the keys for labels, tac, zoom, ect so that I couldn't cheat in a moment of weakness! But no matter how anyone flies it, there's no denying that the amount of attention to detail that has been put into WOFF UE is amazing and certainly far beyond what I would have ever hoped for when I first started looking for a new WWI sim all those years ago. (I found out about OFF during phase II - Thanks to Capt. Sopwith for sending me the CD!) Even more exciting is that the devs have said they still want more to come. They are still not finished expanding and filling in more details for the world of 1914 thru 1918. How awesome is that? I have no doubt that the number of hours I have sank into OFF/ WOFF UE rivals my time spent in even the most addictive of MMORPGs. The experience is just that good and just when you think you've seen it all, WOFF UE still manages to throw surprises at you. So thank you, OBD. I really appreciate all of the hard work that you have done.

And thanks to all of the dedicated modders that we have in this community as well! Lou, Jara, 4L0M, 77 Scout, Geezer, Mr Wiggins, Panama Red, Olham, Buckeye Bob, ArisFuser, Burning Beard, OldHat, Nibbio, Ankor, Bucksnort, Creaghorn, Duke IronHand, Bletchley, Rick Rawlings and anyone else I may have neglected to mention. It's been like "the Golden Age of Mods" since OBD switched focus to WOTR. More airfields, clouds, forts, skins, terrain, flight model options, mission editor etc than you could hope for. I think of all of you guys as Unofficial Developers because there's no question that the WOFF UE experiences are enhanced because of all the work you've done.

After all this time, I am still flying WOFF UE and still enjoying the hell out of it. Thanks, guys. I'm grateful for what we have and excited about what's yet to come.

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68