For Christmas, I got a Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS (Joystick, Throttle, & Pedals) to replace my old Saitek X36 specifically for WOFF. The problem is I can't get the pedals to map to the rudder.

The pedals attach to the throttle and are seen as Slider1 in the Key mapping utility. The key mapper recognizes the slider1 axis and happily maps it to the Yaw; but WOFF won't recognize it. I have followed the FAQ and unmapped any axes I don't want to use (e.g. the twist on the joystick and the rudder bar on the throttle); but still no luck. In fact, if I map the joystick twist or rudder bar to yaw control it works fine. That makes me wonder if something under the covers is mapping a rotation to a +/- scale while a slider is on a 0/+ scale; but that's pure speculation on my part.

One final note, I went poking around int he WOFFKeys.xca file, and noticed that the P4Use parameter was set to "n" for Slider1 (the pedals), so I thought I'd try setting it to "y"; but not luck either.

I have attached the key mapper screens for the main joystick and throttle in the hopes that somebody can spot something obvious (I can't figure out how to embed them in this post).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Files Capture_1.PNGCapture_2.PNG

i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD (OS) + SSD (Games), GTX 1070 Ti, Acer Predator Z35p 3440x1440 GSync