AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Features & Benchmarks Leaked – Delivers Up To 19% Performance Uplift

Adrenalin drivers are on-line at the AMD site.

Adrenalin supports AMD GPU features in RX Vega (and some Polaris) that had not been "activated" with Crimson drivers.

I updated to Adrenalin GPU driver set (from Crimson). I won't bother to test -- just use.

Interestingly, AMD claims since releasing Crimson a couple years ago, they have released a total of over 70 updates (or drivers for new cards). Over that period, FPS increases have been roughly 15 percent, typically -- not per driver, rather "in sum" over the time.

That amounts to a new driver every two or three weeks. And, typical 15 percent increase in FPS (sometimes much more -- when a game is initially unsupported -- most games need specific support by a driver, I have read).

This gets back to what was discussed above in this thread: Drivers change a couple times a month and performance increases in some games as a result.

So, two concepts: First, when a new AMD GPU is released, its don't compare it too closely to an older Nvidia GPU with established drivers -- AMD improvements of 10 percent plus are likely with driver updates. Second, don't use old GPU comparison test reports -- they are comparing old drivers.

By the way, that 19% uplift they talk about is very specific to a specific game and setup. More likely, on older games with established driver support, Adrenalin improvements will be approximately 0%, or maybe 1% smile

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro