What a pain in the gluteus maximus.

This is the second time in three months they have locked me out of my accounts. The first time I went through their hoops to recover the account it worked, even though I should have never been required to recover it since I was using the correct password and they even sent me an email telling me that I was using the correct password but they weren't going to give me access to the accounts because they didn't believe it was me!!! screwy

This time around even when I got their account reset code number via email, TWICE, they refused to give me access to the accounts saying they still didn't believe it was me. After that I even tried using an old pw to see if that might trigger something and I get an error message telling me I changed the password three months ago. Every single recovery option is a circular reference that takes you back to the recover account option that hasn't worked and I can not find a way to get live help to solve the problem. At the moment their recovery option is the worst I have ever encountered. Plus I should never have been required to use it in the first place in either instance since their system knew I was using the CORRECT password!!!.

Wheels

Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum