Wolfenstein II and Prey free with Radeon RX Vega graphics cards

Trying to offset the overprice caused by Cryptocurrency mining. Runs from today to December 31.

I downloaded an ~375 page textbook on Bitcoin. All the whys and wherefores -- and how to do it. Only read the introduction Chapter. It seemed thorough and was interesting to read. However, it's still not obvious to me how Cryptocurrency does the average person any good -- its just another way to pay for things -- a substitute for normal cash and normal credit approaches.

Apparently, in the last almost 30 years there have been many dozens of approaches (about 50 important ones listed in the text) to transferring money anonymously (so that people can't steal your credit or banking information or trace your purchases). So far, of the 50 mentioned only PayPal has been truly partly successful, they say.

Hopefully, this will run its course so that I can consider buying a new GPU for gaming tha's priced for gaming (not priced for Cryptocurrency mining).

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro