Hi RedOwl,

Previous thread on this topic..

http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3906215/aircraft-stall-problems#Post3906215

From that thread

Originally Posted by Olham
Originally Posted by Winding Man
AI and player use the same FM.

...it's only likely that the AI can fly the aircraft better than us.
Mmuahahahahaaa!!!

Originally Posted by Polovski
More gentle on the stick job done.

Originally Posted by nibbio
Originally Posted by RedOwl

The software program obviously favors any AI aircraft as they appears never to stall too easily.

I've seen plenty of AI stall and crash, so my definite impression is that the AI uses the same flight model.

Originally Posted by RedOwl

What are some tips for stall problems?

Tweak until you can get stable 50-60 fps. Any lower and there is such a lag between control inputs and aircraft response that you don't get the right feedback, and aircraft control becomes a messy nightmare.

Keep in mind that WOFF is based on the old CFS3 engine, and it's possible to squeeze excellent performance from a modern PC, provided you find the right graphics options for your machine; it takes lots of fiddling, testing, rinse and repeat, but it's worth it. You'll be surprised how different the flight models feel once you hit the right spot, fps-wise.

Last edited by Stache; 11/13/17 01:01 PM.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. A. Einstein

(System Specs:)

I7-6700k OC 4.4GHZ, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz; Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, G1 OC'ed GTX980ti; Three-Acer XB271HU WQHD Gsync 144Mhz; Samsung 950-512GB NVMe SSD; WD 2TB-7200rpm; Cooler Master HAF XB EVO, Nepton 240M cooler, V1000 PS; Windows 10 PRO; VKB GunfighterPro Stick; Thrustmaster TPR Pedals; Saitek Throttle; Dual TM MFD panels; TrackIR 5; Windows 10 v1909