Just started a bit looking at the problems and find out that the cockpit glass isn't missing in the version I uploaded, so I took this one again.

But the LOD models make a lot of trouble, because there are still parts of the KA-52 Alligator used. You can see this if you zoom out. The rudder and the rotormast change then to another color. I didn't realized it at first cause I used the "high_lod_hack" in the EECH.ini.

I couldn't find those LOD-parts to rename them and make some adjusted for the KA-50, but that's the only way to have different skins for the Blackshark and the Alligator. Otherwise they will always share some parts and you have to use a similar color scheme for both helicopters like it was before.

I have also removed all my decals from the main texture and will use completely seperate textures for them. This makes generating other paint schemes easier, I think.
Also adjusted many things at the main texture to get a more realistic look, because I wasn't really satisfied with it.

Hope I'm able to get all done, because some things are still very hard for me to do, but I get a little bit better every day. If I'm ready with next version I will upload it.

At first I wanted to work at my homepit a little bit more, but I'm infected with the Allmods-virus at the moment, so I couldn't get my hands off biggrin

CockpitPC1: Ryzen9 5950X|64GB DDR4|512GB M2 SSD|2TB M2 SSD|Geforce RTX3090|Reverb G2|Win11Pro
CockpitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|32GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|2x Geforce GTX660 SLI|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC1: Ryzen9 3900XT|32GB DDR4|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce RTX2070|Win11 Pro
ComUnitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|16GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce GTX660|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC3: AthlonII X2 250|2GB DDR2|2TB HDD|Geforce 5950Ultra|2x VoodooII SLI|WinXPPro32&WinME
ComUnitPC4: K6-2+|768MB SDR|640GB HDD|Geforce 256DDR|VoodooI|Win98SE