Hello everyone!

I am here to share with you about the game we are creating. We are friends indie dev team (we named Si89 Studios), developing in this moment (for 4 months so far) a simulation game called Baptism By Fire, and I am here because it is very hard to find people interested in good ideas (at least we think this game will be a good idea dancinfools ). So I will explain some ideas of the game here, for the right understanding about what is this, and I need your feedback if its a good idea, if we need to change or improve something etc. We really need your ideas and support.

1 - The game is called Baptism By Fire and is under development for 4 months, we are using Unity engine for several reasons.
2 - The game will be made with almost full simulation features.
3 - The game will be a WW2 combat simulator, including tanks, infantry, air force, artillery, submarines etc, but we will start in this pre alpha with the armor part, that we are going to call "Steel".
4 - For resuming, the idea of the game is make something similar to Forgotten Hope 2 when it comes to variety of vehicles and kinds of maps, but not arcade like FH2. The difference with our maps is the size... now, in the tests, I am working with a 5km x 5km map, but the idea is bigger maps.
5 - It will be something similar to T34 vs Tiger when it comes to armored vehicle and battle distances, and the interior will be something like what is presented in the Red Orchestra 2 interiors of the tanks. The tanks will be made with positions, and military hierarchy
6 - It will be something similar to IL2 Sturmovik 1946 when it comes to aircrafts.
7 - It will be something like Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising 2 when it comes to FPS, but the damage will be as realist as possible to have a good gameplay and realism balance, but the realism will be the priority.
8 - The military hierarchy will be funcional in the war mode, but in the arena mode will be different.

The game is in very beginning, and for start from a good start, we are here to collect opinions and support, because we will need to test the game and we will need to recruit some of your for testing sometimes.

Here is the last video which shows some tests, we are working in the multiplayer system now. Almost everything is different now from the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCROL844xqk

Thank you in advance and feel free to give your opinion smile

Last edited by Si89_Studios; 08/11/17 09:54 PM.

"All Quality Springs From The Truth"

www.si89studios.com

www.facebook.com/Si89Studios/