Originally Posted by Paradaz
Ah, I didn't realise the minutes were made public....

What we mostly do in this thread is "quote" from reviews and maybe add a few summary sentences so folks don't have to read it all to "get the jist". By no means do we expect everyone to believe or agree. Heck, we sometimes question articles -- but, we aren't experts at everything -- so, we give the information.

Here is one of two articles I read that used the word "panic" (I could not find the other one anymore). As we all know, those who write for a living tend to use words like that ("panic", "catastrophic", etc) . However, in this case, Fuad Abazovic is using the word and explaining why. Mr. Abazovic was the founder of Fudzilla and is known to have "inside connections" in the industry. In years of reading his writing, he's appeared to be one of the more reliable sources of "Rumor, Speculation, and insider information".

Here's the whole article that we referred to earlier in this thread. If it were me, I would not "panic". However, CEOs are tasked with keeping stock prices up. Loss of market share means loss of stock price. If things look bad enough, a CEO might "shake a bit" -- CEOs have been fired for less (but they get a big severance package -- so okay, fire me smile ).

Intel underestimated the AMD Zen Ryzen threat

Article FWIW

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro