Just for some perspective here.....A GTX 970 (which I used to own) has roughly the same performance as the 480 (better/worse in some cases) and like almost every graphics card on the planet it will play or at least let you select 1440p and probably 2160p (4K) for any game you may choose. However the frame rate at maximum settings will vary and may only be 'acceptable' depending on the user expectations and requirements. One of the reasons why I moved on was because 1440p is most definitely the limit for these cards and struggling to maintain good framerates in recent titles.

Given that the spec in your sig is driving multiple monitors and especially if you're using eyefinity to drive a single logical screen in games I don't believe for a second that many people would take the performance you have as acceptable at all (totaly dependent on which games you're playing of course).

I totally buy into your 'competition is good' theme, however I don't believe for one minute that your primary objective within this thread is do anything other than sell the virtues of AMD as a company.

For your sake, let's hope that Zen comes up with the goods because this relentless pursuit and hope of having an AMD product that finally competes with Intel otherwise you're going to give yourself a hernia amongst the rumour and speculation articles and links.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.