Merry Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas. Happy Holidays to the rest of you.

I told my wife to buy me nothing. I woke up this morning and got -- nothing smile

But, I await Ryzen -- and save the Christmas cash for that.

Quote:
First AMD Ryzen Review Leaked

This first leak article tested several real world applications -- and up to date games. BUT, with a Zen engineering sample running at 3.15GHz versus the AMD claimed 3.4GHz minimum of the real Consumer Ryzen. So, the exact results don't mean much. However, Zen did much much better than current AMD FX8370 running at full speed.

Doing a little math on the results, Ryzen may turn out to be slightly more competitive than I expected -- not the fastest -- but competitive in games -- and very special in non-game high-end threaded applications.

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro