Greetings All,

I have just put together the beta of my Havrincourt Wood mod for those who would like to test it out and provide feedback. Here is the download link

Havrincourt Wood BETA for WOFF UE

Once you have the file downloaded simply unzip it, open the folder, and run the auto-installer and it should place the mod directly into your JSGME "MODS" folder. From there you can activate it via your JSGME control panel, however be sure to deactivate any other mods that are currently modifying the global layer files, such as my Farnborough mod. You will need to fly during the spring or summer of either 1915 or 1916 in order to see "Old Mossy Face" in the sim landscape as this is the beta version and is only meant for testing purposes at this point. Once I know this runs well for you folks under different flying conditions I will finish up the version for No Man's Land and build the tiles for the fall and winter months.

When you have the mod up and running you should see something like this when flying over the area just east of the Bertincourt aerodrome:

[Linked Image]

Give it a go Gents and let me know how it works for you, in particular with a lot of action over or near the woods.

Thanks!

Lou

Attached Files Louvert_signature_pic_SHQ.jpg

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"