Originally Posted By: Paradaz
It's also subjective Allen and depends what games you're playing...

Agree and agree smile

Particularly with the "subjective" aspect -- I go by what I "see" and "feel". If a consistent 15FPS minimum looks and feels good, its okay with me -- I won't measure the FPS (like I used to do). Others have different criteria and may be appalled to get "only" 30FPS -- even if they can't actually see the difference between 30 and 60 in a blind test. To each his/her own.

So, different folks may see it differently. I'll be interested to actually own an RX-480 and "see" and "feel" what it gives me. I am open to the possibility that it will have an unexpected flaw.

Regarding games, lately I play Fallout 4 (with some substantial visual mods that add loads of extra grass, plants, trees, and details) and Witcher 3 stock with updates -- both at maximum visual settings (0AA). Other games I play are not as tough on the GPU.

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro