Quote:
AMD Stock Rally Continues

AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) stock continues its rally this year and is up ~9.8% on the day. As many of you may recall, AMD stock jumped significantly this year with the expectation of multiple new offerings both in CPU and GPU technology in Zen and the much vaunted Polaris range bringing greater performance per watt and per dollar..

..Lisa Su is also on a charm offensive, talking up AMD’s game and explaining how AMD will reap the benefits of its multi-year investment program. You can see her chatting with CNBC...

I think the market as a whole is in "bubble mode" (due to political actions). So, I'm not suggesting anyone "invest" for the long term ("trading" in the short term is okay) smile

This is just to indicate that the AMD "game plan" may be paying off with some investors. Long term gains will depend on AMD execution and how long the government keeps doing what it is doing. My opinions, of course.

Article

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro