Originally Posted By: Allen

Competition is good for all -- regardless of what CPU/GPU one purchases. But, for competition to exist, there has to be viable competitors. So, I "pull for" AMD to continue on smile

Yeah I agree and pull for AMD as well, but I'm just a bit more picky on what I'm impressed about biggrin and I want them to actually deliver a kick ass GPU and console solution and not just an "ok" option that just allows higher res, but not really any improvement in framerate or AA/AF because they are trying to keep the price as low as possible.

I actually prefer playing multiplayer games on XB1/PS4 instead of PC as there's less hacking and less whiners, but sometimes when I have the same title on both platforms (BF4, Far Cry 4 etc which I buy first on console and then later cheap on PC) and I play it on PC at 60+ FPS, it's jarring to then go back to console and play the same game at 30 FPS and more jaggies...

My biggest wish for the enhanced "nextgen" consoles would be to have them finally be able to handle 60 FPS on all games like PC does, that would actually impress me and might make me upgrade to the enhanced console version.

I don't plan to upgrade to 4K TV until there is lots of actual content to watch, which right now doesn't exist, so to me seems like another gimmick to sell TVs and consoles, like 3D was and flopped.

i7-7700k@4.5ghz, GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift