Originally Posted By: SkateZilla
Tou'che.

No, I'm just wondering what your real beef is after providing a list of informative and truthful bullets........however none of them are related to the reason you're giving about what drives your AMD biased posts.

What's going to break the mould in this next generation of cards other than pure speculation? I haven't seen anything different yet than a carbon copy of the Fury X versus 980Ti situation whereby AMD have a very good card but it's pipped to the post by the Nvidia equivalent in almost every department.....therefore with similar prices the Fury X becomes a very hard sell.

The 1080 is undoubtedly a very powerful card and it looks like AMD aren't trying to challlenge that.......so why would anyone believe that AMD are suddenly going to come out with something later in the year that blows performance out of the pond when we all know Nvidia also will have a card ready for release in future which will push the current bar even higher?

It seems a monumental task for AMD.....I'm also surprised they haven't released more information about Polaris 10 because with even though they're not competing with the 1080, that release on Friday will undoubtedly sway many other people to opt for the 1070 when that becomes available and that is a card they can challenge.

The real issue for me who doesn't care about a particular brand name when buying a GPU is that Nvidia have shown their hand and the benchmarks and reviews are backing up the performance. AMD on the flip side are talking more and more about efficiency but this is still side-stepping the performance element.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.