Originally Posted By: SkateZilla

Considering None of the "Pro" Features will be cut going from Pro to Consumer, the price wont be cut to much from that $5000 Tag Either.

I don't believe that for one second. I think your slightly biased view of AMD is getting the better of you here. Amidst all the previous hype for Polaris I dont recall you or anyone else expecting Pascal to have the performance level we're seeing from first wave of cards.

Ultimately these Polaris cards are looking quite disappointing. Bang for buck they look to have a nice mid-range but obviously aren't looking to compete with Nvidias top tier. When Vega drops, Nvidia are just going to dwarf the performance again with the 1080ti and I think this will only be magnified if AMD bring forward their release dates.......if anything it will alow Nvidia to sandbag .....its not looking any different to this generation at the moment IMO with AMD challenging the wallet but top level performance being owned by Nvidia.

I went down the route of 7970 and then 390 last Gen, only to realise the 970 was the better bet for DK2 and the games I played so ended up with that. Until AMD start challenging Nvidia are going to keep their prices artificially high. The Fury X just wasn't cutting the mustard for me when the price point was so close to the 980ti hence why Nvidia had no pressure to drop the price and came out on top in most games performance-wise.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.